Saturday 5 January 2013

THINKING AT LSE


London is one of the largest financial markets in the world and the most important in Europe.And to be onest I dream to work there.Here all important financial institution have their headquarters.But to work there is require skills and postgratued study.
A University wich provide the opportunities to work there is London School of Economics.LSE is one the important university in UK and in the world.Over the years LSE has  given important business and political leaders many of them Nobel Prize winners.
As for me I'd like to be part from LSE family.For several years I dream to LSE.Started with this year I decided to follow a Master Program more exactly MSc Finance and Private Equities.
The fees of this program is nearly 27 000 pounds and some tests that I  would ought to pass like:GPA.GMAT,TOEFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment