Friday 25 July 2014

FISHING BALTENI 2014


There is no place  where make me fell more relax than fishing.At the initiative at one friend I decided to go to fishing.The place  where we choose was Balteni,I recognize that I never been there so it was something new for me.

At the begining I was skeptical about this fishing trip that because I knew that it wasn't yet the right time that because the Danube (Sfantul Gheorghe) was swollen and current was strong,so I couldn't resist temtation and i joined to my friends and i decided to go.

We gathering with all ,Bozo,Titi,Rila,Zoro,Mircea,Razvan and we went to Balteni.Balteni is located In Tulcea county about 25 km from Tulcea.When I left home i remember that it was a raining day that make to think twice when you take a decison,but I was determined to go to fishing no matter how long the rain will takes.We reached at destination the place where we choose to fish it was a pension court yard.At the begining it was uninspired decision that because we always choose wild places when we go to Danube Delta.


I choose the place where I follow to fish. My fishs targets where carp and crucian so I prepared my fishing rods I've choose to fish with 2 fishing rods and one feeder.I prepared a special groundbait (corn,wheat and grains).At prevoius fishing trips that I made at the Danube I knew what the important is to locate the carp.On the Danube and other rivers the location of the fish is tought that because the carps are looking  food differ much of how we fish on the lake.


So from my previous experience I knew how the important is the bait and what the important is that the bait to stand on the place where you fish.I learned from fishing tv chanells that the bait to stay on the place you must to mix the groundbait with ground clods in hopes that the bait will stay much more posible near the place you fish.I trew the bait in the water and after that the 2 fishing rods and I had left to wait the carps .Unfortunatelly for me the current was so strong even with 120 g lead my line was carried away by the current.

My consolation comes from feeder I done to catch some crucians and breams but no carps,but that it's fishing you never know what it's going happen,fishing it's not mathematics is something more probabilistic.That's for today bye-bye.

(All rights reserved for this article)




No comments:

Post a Comment